Chairman and chief executive
The Local Radio Company
+44 (0)1494 435263.
11 Duke Street, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6EE
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Drive a Smart car.
Oxford and Cambridge, The Solus Club.
Bose noise-reduction headphones while flying.
Desert island objects
A piano, some great wine, and a supply of good cigars.
Neil Kinnock. He did all the hard work.
The Guardian, Vanity Fair, any wildlife series, used to be Jazzfm (shame), info.com.
Biggest risk taken
Investing a lot of money in an internet business.
Fishing off the Bay of Islands, New Zealand.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Running a successful advertising agency, selling a public company very well, and floating my current company on the stock market.
Best job outside advertising
Doing a late-night show on Jazzfm.
The former ad man experienced a bumper year, announcing increased revenues of 7.5 per cent at The Local Radio Company. He also emphasised his commitment to the business by snapping up more shares.
Most expensive purchase
Jewellery for my wife.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm good at helping people to be successful and to enjoy themselves.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London