+44 (0)20 7851 2001.
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
Fantasy business partner
I had one. Now, luckily, we work together.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I always walk or use public transport in town.
My mum and dad.
Desert island objects
Frisbee, beach towel, beachball.
Winston Churchill. He kicked arse!
The Observer, American Cinematographer, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Radio Five Live, liverpoolfc.tv.
Biggest risk taken
Asking out Julie Bruce when I was 14, and she was 17. I had no chance.
A sunny day, lazing and reading the papers in the park.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My mate, Matt.
Volkswagen, Adidas, Lynx, Levi's.
I'm a mean egg-and-spoon racer.
Best job outside advertising
Despite a much-publicised return to commercials directing, Ledwidge's output has been sparse over the past 12 months. An epic spot for Levi's and some charming work for Orange aside, Ledwidge has spent much of his time since forming Rattling Stick with Daniel Kleinman and finishing off his feature film, Gone. Look out for it, it's brilliant.
Most expensive purchase
Mind your own.
Why are you good at what you do?
I had no choice. I'm useless at everything else.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England