+44 (0)20 7851 2001.
39-43 Brewer Street, London, W1F 9UD
Fantasy business partner
I had one. Now, luckily, we work together.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I always walk or use public transport in town.
My mum and dad.
Desert island objects
Frisbee, beach towel, beachball.
Winston Churchill. He kicked arse!
The Observer, American Cinematographer, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Radio Five Live, liverpoolfc.tv.
Biggest risk taken
Asking out Julie Bruce when I was 14, and she was 17. I had no chance.
A sunny day, lazing and reading the papers in the park.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My mate, Matt.
Volkswagen, Adidas, Lynx, Levi's.
I'm a mean egg-and-spoon racer.
Best job outside advertising
Despite a much-publicised return to commercials directing, Ledwidge's output has been sparse over the past 12 months. An epic spot for Levi's and some charming work for Orange aside, Ledwidge has spent much of his time since forming Rattling Stick with Daniel Kleinman and finishing off his feature film, Gone. Look out for it, it's brilliant.
Most expensive purchase
Mind your own.
Why are you good at what you do?
I had no choice. I'm useless at everything else.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Royds Raphael £22K-£20K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £45K - £55K+ / £180-£250 DAY RATE, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Branding & Marcomms Royds Raphael £25k-£30k depending on experience., London