+44 (0)20 7783 4590.
Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HA
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle, small car, public transport, British food.
Lord's Taverners, Richmond Golf Club, Surrey Cricket Club.
Desert island objects
Olivia, Daisy, plus one other tbc!
Winston Churchill, for his strength in adversity.
The Daily Telegraph, Campaign, Sky sports, Radio Five Live, news.bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
A sunny day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Leo Burnett, Still Price Court, Initiative, founding Rapture TV, and, hopefully, they are still coming.
General Maximus Decimus Meridius.
Acting and impersonations.
Best job outside advertising
As Ofcom's eyes and ears on the TV marketplace, Ditcham has a powerful role to play in the future of the TV industry. His low-key approach and quiet professionalism ensure he's seen as a responsible steward.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I get on with it.
- Marketing Controller - Healthy Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Senior Insight Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance, Surrey
- SENIOR ONLINE STYLIST (Fashion, Ecommerce, Luxury, Trends) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Resource Co-ordinator Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote