+44 (0)20 7783 4590.
Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HA
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle, small car, public transport, British food.
Lord's Taverners, Richmond Golf Club, Surrey Cricket Club.
Desert island objects
Olivia, Daisy, plus one other tbc!
Winston Churchill, for his strength in adversity.
The Daily Telegraph, Campaign, Sky sports, Radio Five Live, news.bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
A sunny day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Leo Burnett, Still Price Court, Initiative, founding Rapture TV, and, hopefully, they are still coming.
General Maximus Decimus Meridius.
Acting and impersonations.
Best job outside advertising
As Ofcom's eyes and ears on the TV marketplace, Ditcham has a powerful role to play in the future of the TV industry. His low-key approach and quiet professionalism ensure he's seen as a responsible steward.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I get on with it.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy