+44 (0)20 7783 4590.
Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HA
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Recycle, small car, public transport, British food.
Lord's Taverners, Richmond Golf Club, Surrey Cricket Club.
Desert island objects
Olivia, Daisy, plus one other tbc!
Winston Churchill, for his strength in adversity.
The Daily Telegraph, Campaign, Sky sports, Radio Five Live, news.bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
A sunny day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Leo Burnett, Still Price Court, Initiative, founding Rapture TV, and, hopefully, they are still coming.
General Maximus Decimus Meridius.
Acting and impersonations.
Best job outside advertising
As Ofcom's eyes and ears on the TV marketplace, Ditcham has a powerful role to play in the future of the TV industry. His low-key approach and quiet professionalism ensure he's seen as a responsible steward.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I get on with it.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned