Manning Gottlieb OMD
+44 (0)20 7470 5300.
Seymour Mews House, 26-37 Seymour Mews, London, W1H 6BN
Fantasy business partner
My seven best friends from university. We meet up every year and we end up always talking about how we can start a new exciting company that will make us millions. Twenty-six years later and it's still a fantasy.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Every Sunday night when I put out the recycling.
My family? young and old.
Chelsea football club, Virgin Active, Home House.
Heart monitor, to reassure me that I do burn off some calories when I go to the gym.
Desert island objects
Snow Patrol's Eyes Open, my photo albums, guitar.
I don't, sadly.
The Sunday Times, The X Factor, Radio Five Live, chelseafc.com.
Biggest risk taken
Staying in contact with my seven best friends from university.
At home with no plans at all for the day.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Kiefer Sutherland, apparently.
Getting to the final of MediaWeek's "Media Mind" in 1989, and becoming a managing director of MG OMD in May 2005.
To come, hopefully. I'm learning to play the guitar.
Best job outside advertising
My first (and only) time working in a pub on New Year's Eve.
The likeable and amusing Ffitch had a successful year at the helm of the Omnicom agency. Outside of work, he exhibits masochistic tendencies by attempting to learn the guitar.
Most expensive purchase
Plasma TV screen.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I care quite a lot, sometimes too much.
- Campaign Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- Media Manager - Client Side Contract Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Media Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building