+44 (0)161 908 8177.
St Paul's, 781 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2RW
Fantasy business partner
HRH Prince Charles.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I run to work regularly, and Tom Morton (the planning director at TBWA\London) regularly makes me eat vegetarian tapas.
Christ's Hospital, an inspiring independent school that always believes in its pupils, no matter who they are or where they come from.
Vintage Sports Car Club, Campaign for Real Ale.
Desert island objects
If you could just replicate The Marble Arch pub from Rochdale Road, Manchester, Mirch Marsala Fine Indian Dining from Norbury, Croydon, and supply me with any Edwardian Grand Prix car, I'll be fine.
Alexander the Great. He was definitely a TBWA man. Pioneer of the "disruptive" idea, his deployment of cavalry at Granicus in 343BC destroyed convention and 20,000 Persians with only 25 Macedonian casualties.
The Economist, Prospect, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Key 103, runnersworld.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
I once took my wife camping.
Drinking sangria in the park and then, when it gets dark, going home.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Working with creatives such as Beattie, Silburn, McTear at TBWA\London and being appointed the chief executive here in Manchester in 2006.
The hairy chap in The Joy of Sex books.
Best job outside advertising
Third mate, tall ship Bounty, Sydney Harbour.
Shipped out of TBWA\London to Manchester in September last year, he has been busy ringing in the changes at the agency. Successes include wrestling Beattie McGuinness Bungay to the £10 million GHD business in February. But following the management reshuffle, just how well is the posh Londoner faring with his Northern peers?
Most expensive purchase
My other house and my other car.
Why are you good at what you do?
I never judge a book by its cover.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital