+44 (0)161 908 8177.
St Paul's, 781 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2RW
Fantasy business partner
HRH Prince Charles.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I run to work regularly, and Tom Morton (the planning director at TBWA\London) regularly makes me eat vegetarian tapas.
Christ's Hospital, an inspiring independent school that always believes in its pupils, no matter who they are or where they come from.
Vintage Sports Car Club, Campaign for Real Ale.
Desert island objects
If you could just replicate The Marble Arch pub from Rochdale Road, Manchester, Mirch Marsala Fine Indian Dining from Norbury, Croydon, and supply me with any Edwardian Grand Prix car, I'll be fine.
Alexander the Great. He was definitely a TBWA man. Pioneer of the "disruptive" idea, his deployment of cavalry at Granicus in 343BC destroyed convention and 20,000 Persians with only 25 Macedonian casualties.
The Economist, Prospect, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Key 103, runnersworld.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
I once took my wife camping.
Drinking sangria in the park and then, when it gets dark, going home.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Working with creatives such as Beattie, Silburn, McTear at TBWA\London and being appointed the chief executive here in Manchester in 2006.
The hairy chap in The Joy of Sex books.
Best job outside advertising
Third mate, tall ship Bounty, Sydney Harbour.
Shipped out of TBWA\London to Manchester in September last year, he has been busy ringing in the changes at the agency. Successes include wrestling Beattie McGuinness Bungay to the £10 million GHD business in February. But following the management reshuffle, just how well is the posh Londoner faring with his Northern peers?
Most expensive purchase
My other house and my other car.
Why are you good at what you do?
I never judge a book by its cover.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Director -Music Brand -Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £45000 - £65000 per annum + competitive, London
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned