+44 (0)20 7074 8001.
12 Gough Street, London, EC4A 3DW
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I plant trees in the garden.
Wembley and Crystal Palace FC.
Tongs for taking toast out of the toaster.
Desert island objects
The Collected Works of George Eliott, Madam Butterfly sung by Victoria de los Angeles, a beautiful weeping willow to provide me with shade.
Mikhail Gorbachev, Willy Brandt and Nelson Mandela. They all took risks to make their countries a better place to live in.
Financial Times, Time Out, BBC Ten O'Clock News, Radio4.
Biggest risk taken
Staying in the same company throughout my career.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Daniel Day Lewis.
Working with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO from its birth, growth, through flotation, building a group, to the sale to Omnicom and since.
Yossarian from Catch-22.
The ability to do very little and enjoy it.
Best job outside advertising
Non-executive director of Walker Books, the children's book publishers and trustee of the Employee Trust.
Adland's utimate consigliere for as long as anybody can remember. Whether a merger deal or a complex piece of industry litigation, you can bet your briefs he's been involved in it. With so many agencies looking for digital specialists to gobble up, he looks like being as busy as ever.
Most expensive purchase
A three-month sabbatical in the South Pacific, New Zealand and Australia.
Why are you good at what you do?
I ask questions and listen to the answers.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, London (East), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Trading Manager - Fast Growing Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Up to £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Paddy Power's Pistorius ad most-complained about in 2014
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign