+44 (0)20 8267 4956.
174 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP
1st January 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Cycling and recycling.
Professionally, my father.
Desert island objects
Nintendo Wii, ripe peaches and the collected works of Charles Dickens.
Clement Attlee, for the creation of the NHS.
Financial Times, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Radio 4, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Launching a newspaper in Hong Kong.
At Locanda Amorosa with Sara, Eliza and Clem.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
Best job outside advertising
Messenger boy in Paris.
Olins is now in charge of Haymarket's mighty media portfolio, which includes Campaign, Marketing, MediaWeek, PR Week and Brand Republic. Much of 2007 was dedicated to relaunching Brand Republic as the leading site for the communications industries; now Olins' 2008 will be about fully realising the potential of the individual Brand Media properties in the digital age.
Most expensive purchase
A painting by Roger Hardy.
Why are you good at what you do?
I listen, absorb and have lots of ideas.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad