+44 (0)20 8267 4956.
174 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP
1st January 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Cycling and recycling.
Professionally, my father.
Desert island objects
Nintendo Wii, ripe peaches and the collected works of Charles Dickens.
Clement Attlee, for the creation of the NHS.
Financial Times, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Radio 4, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Launching a newspaper in Hong Kong.
At Locanda Amorosa with Sara, Eliza and Clem.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
Best job outside advertising
Messenger boy in Paris.
Olins is now in charge of Haymarket's mighty media portfolio, which includes Campaign, Marketing, MediaWeek, PR Week and Brand Republic. Much of 2007 was dedicated to relaunching Brand Republic as the leading site for the communications industries; now Olins' 2008 will be about fully realising the potential of the individual Brand Media properties in the digital age.
Most expensive purchase
A painting by Roger Hardy.
Why are you good at what you do?
I listen, absorb and have lots of ideas.
- Associate Sales Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Creative Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Junior Product Manager Aspire £25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, London
- Online Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital Negotiable, Bolton
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad