Open Intelligence Agency
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Whoever I spoke to last.
Nottingham Forest Football Club, RSA.
Desert island objects
My Mac, my pinhole camera, a nice pen.
Bonar Law he kept his head down.
The Guardian, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, www.ilike.org.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Naming Little Chef's Olympic Breakfast.
I can do 100 metres in under 10 seconds.
Best job outside advertising
Everyone's favourite planner seems to have spent 2007 giving the rest of the industry something to discuss. Surely Davies is the most oft-quoted thinker in the business. Good job he's such a modest, decent bloke.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy it, but not too much.
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues