Open Intelligence Agency
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Whoever I spoke to last.
Nottingham Forest Football Club, RSA.
Desert island objects
My Mac, my pinhole camera, a nice pen.
Bonar Law he kept his head down.
The Guardian, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, www.ilike.org.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Naming Little Chef's Olympic Breakfast.
I can do 100 metres in under 10 seconds.
Best job outside advertising
Everyone's favourite planner seems to have spent 2007 giving the rest of the industry something to discuss. Surely Davies is the most oft-quoted thinker in the business. Good job he's such a modest, decent bloke.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy it, but not too much.
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'