Open Intelligence Agency
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Whoever I spoke to last.
Nottingham Forest Football Club, RSA.
Desert island objects
My Mac, my pinhole camera, a nice pen.
Bonar Law he kept his head down.
The Guardian, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, www.ilike.org.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Naming Little Chef's Olympic Breakfast.
I can do 100 metres in under 10 seconds.
Best job outside advertising
Everyone's favourite planner seems to have spent 2007 giving the rest of the industry something to discuss. Surely Davies is the most oft-quoted thinker in the business. Good job he's such a modest, decent bloke.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy it, but not too much.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing & Communictions Manager H20 Car Valeting Centres Entry Level of £45,000-£55,000 + Bonus, Car (a very clean one!), Birmingham, West Midlands
- Business Development Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + commission structure + benefits, Manchester
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7