Open Intelligence Agency
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Whoever I spoke to last.
Nottingham Forest Football Club, RSA.
Desert island objects
My Mac, my pinhole camera, a nice pen.
Bonar Law he kept his head down.
The Guardian, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, www.ilike.org.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Naming Little Chef's Olympic Breakfast.
I can do 100 metres in under 10 seconds.
Best job outside advertising
Everyone's favourite planner seems to have spent 2007 giving the rest of the industry something to discuss. Surely Davies is the most oft-quoted thinker in the business. Good job he's such a modest, decent bloke.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy it, but not too much.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER ADVERTISING AGENCY Barker Graves £30K, london
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £32k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards