Open Intelligence Agency
1st January 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Whoever I spoke to last.
Nottingham Forest Football Club, RSA.
Desert island objects
My Mac, my pinhole camera, a nice pen.
Bonar Law he kept his head down.
The Guardian, The New Yorker, The West Wing, Radio 4, www.ilike.org.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Naming Little Chef's Olympic Breakfast.
I can do 100 metres in under 10 seconds.
Best job outside advertising
Everyone's favourite planner seems to have spent 2007 giving the rest of the industry something to discuss. Surely Davies is the most oft-quoted thinker in the business. Good job he's such a modest, decent bloke.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy it, but not too much.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3