+44 (0)20 7964 8200.
London, WC2R 0DW
22nd September 1968
Fantasy business partner
Derren Brown serious thinking out of the box.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I have so many! My iPhone at this moment in time, but my Aibo dog is super-cool.
Desert island objects
A flare gun, a sketch pad and a pencil, and my iPhone.
Financial Times, Wired, Heroes, I can't remember the last time I listened to radio? engadget.com, www.projectentropia.com, cool multi-user online game (not quite a website, but very addictive).
Biggest risk taken
Enjoying a beer in the mountains with blue skies and pristine snow, having just skied down a large hill at an obscene rate of knots? then doing it all over again.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
1993, designer then producer at 3T Productions in the North. 1999, became creative director at Agency.com working on BA, built its first e-ticketing system. 2000, director of creative delivery at Sapient, working on Opodo. 2001, Fullsix, director, new business/client services, working with Orange and P&G. 2004, Agency.com client partner, "boomeranged" back working with Ladbrokes and P&G. 2005, head of client services. 2007, managing director.
The Stainless Steel Rat.
If I told you, it wouldn't be hidden.
Best job outside advertising
I was a bouncer. I learnt more about people doing that job than any other.
Agency.com's recent recruit has won himself a good reputation as a strong internal manager. However, Agency.com now needs to really drive its reputation on the industry stage if it's to stop traditional agencies stealing its lunch.
Most expensive purchase
My home computer set-up. It has more things plugged into it than you can shake a stick at.
Why are you good at what you do?
My creative, technical and business experience is pretty handy when I have to sit with clients, meaning I can quickly get to the bottom of what they are trying to achieve and help crack a solution.
- Senior Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £27000 per annum + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Mid Weight Designer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £31000 per annum, Southampton
- Digital Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- CRM Executive - Muisc Retail - London Major Players £27000 - £32000 per annum + fantastic benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad