Joint creative partner
Lean Mean Fighting Machine
+44 (0)20 7258 5400.
4-8 Rodney Street, London, N1 9JH
17th September 1975
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I work in digital, the greenest of all advertising mediums.
Andover Rugby Club.
Canon Eos 400D.
Desert island objects
Machete, barrel of whisky and some treasure.
Ken Clark. He had the courage to stick to his beliefs. He opposed the Iraq War and loves cigars, jazz and classic cars.
The Sunday Times, GQ, Arrested Development, 6 Music, Bannerblog.
Biggest risk taken
Not taking some when I should have.
Get up and have a kick around in the park, and then get drunk in the garden of a country pub.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Lee Majors, although would more likely to be Lee Evans.
Starting my own shop.
The Fall Guy.
Unfortunately, God has given me the talent of being able to balance things on my chin.
Best job outside advertising
A nightwatchman at a beer festival.
The other half (with Dave Bedwood) of one of the top digital creative duos in town, Ball enjoys a good night out and is as famous for his talent for falling asleep after a few ales as he his for his online creative work.
Most expensive purchase
My girlfriend's right boob.
Why are you good at what you do?
I have fun.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough