Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4000.
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
16th August 1971
Fantasy business partner
Alexander of Macedon. He thought big and backed himself.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I no longer drive to work.
What I have learnt from playing sport.
Ice-maker. You can never have too much ice.
Desert island objects
Case of Tabasco, Ping golf clubs and The Datai Hotel.
Lee Kuan Yew, because he took a little island off the coast of Malaysia with no natural resources and created the economic miracle that is Singapore.
The Times, Time, The West Wing, Radio 4, BBC sport.
Biggest risk taken
I haven't really taken any yet.
On holiday in Sydney with my brother, a morning spent playing some kind of sport with my children croquet is currently the go a good lunch with mates at Catalinas, and an afternoon watching England beat Australia at something. It happened once on 22 November 2003.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
My father. Ten years in Crossroads has prepared him for the role perfectly.
Promotion to the BBH board, Singapore Agency of the Year, launch of BBH China, Vodafone UK win, The Lynx "Tribal Women" shoot.
David St Hubbins, the patron saint of quality footwear.
Best job outside advertising
Teaching in South Africa.
It was unclear what his role was when Fennell came back to these shores in 2006, but he has since stamped his authority on the agency he's running and, after some initial struggles, has fitted right in with Jim Carroll and John O'Keeffe. Has been a big factor in the agency successfully bedding in all of its clients from 2005, as well as putting the focus on its creative proposition.
Most expensive purchase
Our dog, English Mastiffs cost loads and eat loads.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I enjoy it.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location