CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
1st January 1961
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
I'm an enthusiastic composter.
Chap on the other side of my desk, Warren Moore.
Desert island objects
Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here, Lord of the Rings, windsurfing kit.
The Sunday Times, Private Eye, 24, Radio Five Live, bbc.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Crossed the Atlantic by yacht (without knowing one end of a boat from the other).
Mucking about with Jess and Lucy (my children) on the beach.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Tom Cruise with heels.
Set up Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray; launched Proximity Worldwide; set up Hall Moore CHI; founding partner of CHI & Partners; chairman of IDM.
I'm a fiendish table tennis player.
Best job outside advertising
Journalist on local paper.
Following WPP's acquisition of a minority stake in the CHI group, Hall will need to make sure his agency (which has been rather quiet for a while), can find a voice amid WPP's network influence.
Most expensive purchase
Being fleeced by my daughter at Abercrombie & Fitch.
Why are you good at what you do?
Don't take myself too seriously.
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - up to £60k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £60k, plus benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - up to £80k, leading boutique advertising agency MODA consult £75k - £80k, plus benefits, Central London
- Deputy Editor - International Content Agency - London Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Integrated Marketing Specialist- Leading Global B2B Business ADLIB up to £35k + benefits, Bath Avon
- Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues