Joint executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7961 2268.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
24th March 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Desert island objects
An iPod, Sky + and a copy of "The Idiot's Guide to Boat Building".
Bill Clinton, because he promoted inclusion by keeping dialogue alive, and he is a noted cigar aficionado.
The Guardian, Wired, The Sopranos, Radio 4, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Walking the streets of Sao Paulo.
Seeing good work.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The next good thing.
Ignatius J Reilly (A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole), or maybe Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski.
Best job outside advertising
Picking fruit on a kibbutz.
Learman is proof that joint-executive creative directorships work. With his partner, Brian Fraser, Learman has managed to wrest a string of good campaigns out of a creative department which was only ever remarkable for its size.
Most expensive purchase
Peace and quiet.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I listen.
- Deputy Editor - International Content Agency - London Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Integrated Marketing Specialist- Leading Global B2B Business ADLIB up to £35k + benefits, Bath Avon
- Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £33,000pa, Leicester
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues