Joint executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7961 2268.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
24th March 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Desert island objects
An iPod, Sky + and a copy of "The Idiot's Guide to Boat Building".
Bill Clinton, because he promoted inclusion by keeping dialogue alive, and he is a noted cigar aficionado.
The Guardian, Wired, The Sopranos, Radio 4, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Walking the streets of Sao Paulo.
Seeing good work.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The next good thing.
Ignatius J Reilly (A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole), or maybe Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski.
Best job outside advertising
Picking fruit on a kibbutz.
Learman is proof that joint-executive creative directorships work. With his partner, Brian Fraser, Learman has managed to wrest a string of good campaigns out of a creative department which was only ever remarkable for its size.
Most expensive purchase
Peace and quiet.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I listen.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum + Private Mileage + 10% bonus + benefits, East Midlands
- Freelance Digital Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Head of Data Management Premier Media Negotiable, London