Joint executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7961 2268.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
24th March 1966
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Desert island objects
An iPod, Sky + and a copy of "The Idiot's Guide to Boat Building".
Bill Clinton, because he promoted inclusion by keeping dialogue alive, and he is a noted cigar aficionado.
The Guardian, Wired, The Sopranos, Radio 4, Amazon.
Biggest risk taken
Walking the streets of Sao Paulo.
Seeing good work.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
The next good thing.
Ignatius J Reilly (A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole), or maybe Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski.
Best job outside advertising
Picking fruit on a kibbutz.
Learman is proof that joint-executive creative directorships work. With his partner, Brian Fraser, Learman has managed to wrest a string of good campaigns out of a creative department which was only ever remarkable for its size.
Most expensive purchase
Peace and quiet.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I listen.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Development Manager, Events,London,£40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allow & benefits, London
- Brand Manager- Consumer Goods- £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned