+44 (0)20 7749 5358.
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, E2 7DD
Fantasy business partner
Blind science led by the over-enthusiastic.
Desert island objects
A boat, outboard motor and petrol. I'm too impatient to sit still.
The Sunday Times, Plastique, "How it's made" Discovery Channel, LastFM, BBC News.
Biggest risk taken
Working for myself.
Sunday morning, 8:00am, Columbia flower market, papers from Joe, MotoGP on the telly.
Deepend, Poke, Social Suicide, D&AD.
Its all hidden, or at least out of date.
The founder of Poke is the first D&AD president to hail from the world of digital advertising, and it couldn't have picked a more flamboyant figure. Waterfall, who is (in)famous for dressing up in women's clothes, has his finger in a number of pies, including his own designer clothing range, all of which seem to keep him as busy as his official role at Poke does.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I could talk Gandhi to violence.
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne