+44 (0)20 7749 5358.
Biscuit Building, 10 Redchurch Street, London, E2 7DD
Fantasy business partner
Blind science led by the over-enthusiastic.
Desert island objects
A boat, outboard motor and petrol. I'm too impatient to sit still.
The Sunday Times, Plastique, "How it's made" Discovery Channel, LastFM, BBC News.
Biggest risk taken
Working for myself.
Sunday morning, 8:00am, Columbia flower market, papers from Joe, MotoGP on the telly.
Deepend, Poke, Social Suicide, D&AD.
Its all hidden, or at least out of date.
The founder of Poke is the first D&AD president to hail from the world of digital advertising, and it couldn't have picked a more flamboyant figure. Waterfall, who is (in)famous for dressing up in women's clothes, has his finger in a number of pies, including his own designer clothing range, all of which seem to keep him as busy as his official role at Poke does.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I could talk Gandhi to violence.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer