Sir John Hegarty
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7734 1677.
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Fantasy business partner
I've got the best, why fantasise?
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Too many to list.
Don't like clubs.
You must be joking.
Helping start BBH.
Best job outside advertising
Working in my vineyard.
Easy charm and a creative mind helped make Hegarty an industry legend. So too does the knighthood dispensed in the Queen's birthday honours. Small wonder that awestruck media students were coming up to him after a lecture at Coventry University asking if he'd pose for a picture with them. A true superstar.
Why are you good at what you do?
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne