Creative partner and chairman
Partners Andrews Aldridge
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
60s, not 70s
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It really is about people.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good enough never is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling – it was all so career-orientated in the 80s.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Enthusiasm, commitment and genuine creativity inspire me.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Summer is a sartorial struggle.
The last time I was excited was...
New campaigns are always exciting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Light touch and relaxed (if only).
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Captained England to a World Cup win.
I really wish I hadn't...
Admitted the above.
The worst thing about me is...
How many will say "perfectionist"?
You might not know this but I'm...
Shy and introspective (really).
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interactive Art Director Source £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Executives David Thatcher Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)