Creative partner and chairman
Partners Andrews Aldridge
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
60s, not 70s
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It really is about people.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good enough never is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling – it was all so career-orientated in the 80s.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Enthusiasm, commitment and genuine creativity inspire me.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Summer is a sartorial struggle.
The last time I was excited was...
New campaigns are always exciting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Light touch and relaxed (if only).
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Captained England to a World Cup win.
I really wish I hadn't...
Admitted the above.
The worst thing about me is...
How many will say "perfectionist"?
You might not know this but I'm...
Shy and introspective (really).
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues