Creative partner and chairman
Partners Andrews Aldridge
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
60s, not 70s
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It really is about people.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good enough never is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling – it was all so career-orientated in the 80s.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Enthusiasm, commitment and genuine creativity inspire me.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Summer is a sartorial struggle.
The last time I was excited was...
New campaigns are always exciting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Light touch and relaxed (if only).
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Captained England to a World Cup win.
I really wish I hadn't...
Admitted the above.
The worst thing about me is...
How many will say "perfectionist"?
You might not know this but I'm...
Shy and introspective (really).
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Head of Digital Product Management Adam Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, Cheshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure