Creative partner and chairman
Partners Andrews Aldridge
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
60s, not 70s
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It really is about people.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Good enough never is.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Go traveling – it was all so career-orientated in the 80s.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Enthusiasm, commitment and genuine creativity inspire me.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Summer is a sartorial struggle.
The last time I was excited was...
New campaigns are always exciting.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Light touch and relaxed (if only).
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Captained England to a World Cup win.
I really wish I hadn't...
Admitted the above.
The worst thing about me is...
How many will say "perfectionist"?
You might not know this but I'm...
Shy and introspective (really).
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad