(020) 7543 4500
36, Golden Square, London, , W1F 9EE
Date of birth
15 May 1966
The best thing about my job is...
Agreeing that all ads produced by other agencies are utter rubbish – especially if it was a client who previously fired us.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Most other people seem to hate their jobs.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Flatter, praise and ooze over revenue, and when you think you've gone too far in the flattery… go just a little further.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Get a job in the City.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Fear of having no money.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Having a proctology exam. Well, not so much embarrassed, more excited.
The last time I was excited was...
Ah. I think I've already covered this above.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Sycophantic yet contemptuous.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
A fucking great mortgage that makes me puke with fear.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't concentrate for more than about 15 seco…
You might not know this but I'm...
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers