(020) 7630 2322
Manning House, 22 Carlisle Place, London, SW1 1JA
Date of birth
I'm anxious about identity theft, though who'd want to be 58 like me?
The best thing about my job is...
It's about telly, telly ads and the future of both. And helping everyone make money from telly ads, some of which will go to make more telly. Not quite Medecins sans Frontieres true, but worthwhile nevertheless.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Five minutes ago, I learned that if I didn't do my A List form pronto, I'd miss the boat.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always check your skirt isn't caught in your pants.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Still go ahead and get married to the same bloke, but probably not wait another 19 years to have a baby.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Words and music.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I forgot to check my skirt.
The last time I was excited was...
Last night at a Monteverdi Choir concert of Bach Motets in St John's, Smith Square. Unbelievably sensuous and passionate for something ostensibly religious.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A solution for all the world's problems. Given the choice, I assume everyone will choose that too.
I really wish I hadn't...
Been born too late to know three of my grandparents.
The worst thing about me is...
Bangs on a lot.
You might not know this but I'm...
The first woman in the village to win the Best Veg Cup.
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne