(020) 7073 7118
London, SW1V 1PX
Date of birth
16 March 1968
The best thing about my job is...
The sense of collective achievement.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everybody basically wants one thing: love.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Our greatest strength is also our greatest weakness.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Continue with my piano lessons.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Mark Dixon (Regus) insisted I tell him how many people were in our Danish office – I didn't know.
The last time I was excited was...
Actually right now – got a fantastic traning day for the whole agency tomorrow.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Composed, direct and friendly.
I really love...
Our dog, my Xbox, iPad and piano.
I really wish I had...
A better singing voice.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my 100 ASOS shares three years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
I am a control freak.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-DJ – Strawberry Fields Disco at your service.
- Communications Designer Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- New Business Executive Bluemarlin £20,000-£25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Search Performance Manager Source £68000 - £85000 per annum + Generous Bonus and Benefits, London
- Campaigns Marketing Manager fusion-lifestyle £35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday, private medical, London
- Midweight graphic designer Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media