(020) 7073 7118
London, SW1V 1PX
Date of birth
16 March 1968
The best thing about my job is...
The sense of collective achievement.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everybody basically wants one thing: love.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Our greatest strength is also our greatest weakness.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Continue with my piano lessons.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Mark Dixon (Regus) insisted I tell him how many people were in our Danish office – I didn't know.
The last time I was excited was...
Actually right now – got a fantastic traning day for the whole agency tomorrow.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Composed, direct and friendly.
I really love...
Our dog, my Xbox, iPad and piano.
I really wish I had...
A better singing voice.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my 100 ASOS shares three years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
I am a control freak.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-DJ – Strawberry Fields Disco at your service.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Front end Designer/Developer become Competitive rates, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer become £30k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media