(020) 7073 7118
London, SW1V 1PX
Date of birth
16 March 1968
The best thing about my job is...
The sense of collective achievement.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everybody basically wants one thing: love.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Our greatest strength is also our greatest weakness.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Continue with my piano lessons.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Mark Dixon (Regus) insisted I tell him how many people were in our Danish office – I didn't know.
The last time I was excited was...
Actually right now – got a fantastic traning day for the whole agency tomorrow.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Composed, direct and friendly.
I really love...
Our dog, my Xbox, iPad and piano.
I really wish I had...
A better singing voice.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my 100 ASOS shares three years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
I am a control freak.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-DJ – Strawberry Fields Disco at your service.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds