(020) 7073 7118
London, SW1V 1PX
Date of birth
16 March 1968
The best thing about my job is...
The sense of collective achievement.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everybody basically wants one thing: love.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Our greatest strength is also our greatest weakness.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Continue with my piano lessons.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Mark Dixon (Regus) insisted I tell him how many people were in our Danish office – I didn't know.
The last time I was excited was...
Actually right now – got a fantastic traning day for the whole agency tomorrow.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Composed, direct and friendly.
I really love...
Our dog, my Xbox, iPad and piano.
I really wish I had...
A better singing voice.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold my 100 ASOS shares three years ago.
The worst thing about me is...
I am a control freak.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-DJ – Strawberry Fields Disco at your service.
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy