Chief creative officer
+ 33 1 44 43 76 76
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Date of birth
6 May 1964
The best thing about my job is...
It's the unlimited playground to create ideas that inspire people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Honest work always pays off.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never follow advice.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Answering this question.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Eva Mendes in We Own The Night. A long time ago, in fact…
I'd describe my personal style as...
Ask my wife. Too complicated.
I really love...
Working with creatives and milk chocolate.
I really wish I had...
The time to travel around the world with my family.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lost some hair and grown a tummy.
The worst thing about me is...
i don't always remember names of the people i work with.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline