Chief creative officer
+ 33 1 44 43 76 76
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Date of birth
6 May 1964
The best thing about my job is...
It's the unlimited playground to create ideas that inspire people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Honest work always pays off.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never follow advice.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Answering this question.
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Eva Mendes in We Own The Night. A long time ago, in fact…
I'd describe my personal style as...
Ask my wife. Too complicated.
I really love...
Working with creatives and milk chocolate.
I really wish I had...
The time to travel around the world with my family.
I really wish I hadn't...
Lost some hair and grown a tummy.
The worst thing about me is...
i don't always remember names of the people i work with.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile