Chief strategy officer
76-80 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4EZ
Date of birth
5 November 1972 (+ or - a few weeks)
The best thing about my job is...
Being part of a team that is passionate about the same things.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
Asking a good question is more useful sometimes than having a good answer.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not wear that batik shirt.
The thing that really inspires me is...
People that have less and smile more.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When my three-year-old son pointed at my chest and shouted "boobies".
The last time I was excited was...
Flying a £19.99 remote-controlled micro helicopter.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A flat chest.
I really wish I hadn't...
Made that public.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Convinced that every time I Tweet, I lose a follower.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central