Head of buying and head of print and radio, OMD UK
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The variety – each day throws up new challenges that keep me enthused and motivated.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Too late in life, I've learned to listen to people before giving an opinion.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Go and get a job at a media agency, it will really suit you" – from my brother.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The opportunities available in new technology.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Forgetting the nanny was in the house.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct and to the point.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Made more of the advice I've been given over the years.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Too long a memory.
You might not know this but I'm...
A strictly ballroom champion.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned