Head of buying and head of print and radio, OMD UK
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The variety – each day throws up new challenges that keep me enthused and motivated.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Too late in life, I've learned to listen to people before giving an opinion.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Go and get a job at a media agency, it will really suit you" – from my brother.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The opportunities available in new technology.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Forgetting the nanny was in the house.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct and to the point.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Made more of the advice I've been given over the years.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Too long a memory.
You might not know this but I'm...
A strictly ballroom champion.
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44