Head of buying and head of print and radio, OMD UK
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The variety – each day throws up new challenges that keep me enthused and motivated.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Too late in life, I've learned to listen to people before giving an opinion.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Go and get a job at a media agency, it will really suit you" – from my brother.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
The opportunities available in new technology.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Forgetting the nanny was in the house.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
Direct and to the point.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Made more of the advice I've been given over the years.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
Too long a memory.
You might not know this but I'm...
A strictly ballroom champion.
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch