Partners Andrews Aldridge
(020) 3128 8000
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
29 December 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The great people and product I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always bring a solution, not a problem.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people that work for us, their efforts and talents, the work they make.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Our company day out.
The last time I was excited was...
June, when I was driving a 60ft Sunseeker from Cannes to Antibes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Messing about on boats.
I really wish I had...
More time for me and for the people I love.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
My short attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
Featured in Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Executive collectivo £30k + generous commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Global Advertising Network Agency, leading FMCG brand. £55k salary. ATL MODA consult Around £55k + excellent benefits & career path, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (on-trade alcohol brands) BMS £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Project Manager Salt £35000 - £38000 per annum, London