Partners Andrews Aldridge
(020) 3128 8000
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
29 December 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The great people and product I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always bring a solution, not a problem.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people that work for us, their efforts and talents, the work they make.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Our company day out.
The last time I was excited was...
June, when I was driving a 60ft Sunseeker from Cannes to Antibes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Messing about on boats.
I really wish I had...
More time for me and for the people I love.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
My short attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
Featured in Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Specialist - Client-Side Travel Brand - PPC / SEO Ultimate Asset £30000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital