Partners Andrews Aldridge
(020) 3128 8000
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
29 December 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The great people and product I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always bring a solution, not a problem.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people that work for us, their efforts and talents, the work they make.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Our company day out.
The last time I was excited was...
June, when I was driving a 60ft Sunseeker from Cannes to Antibes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Messing about on boats.
I really wish I had...
More time for me and for the people I love.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
My short attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
Featured in Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3