Partners Andrews Aldridge
(020) 3128 8000
20 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QW
Date of birth
29 December 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The great people and product I get to work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always bring a solution, not a problem.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do exactly the same again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The people that work for us, their efforts and talents, the work they make.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Our company day out.
The last time I was excited was...
June, when I was driving a 60ft Sunseeker from Cannes to Antibes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Messing about on boats.
I really wish I had...
More time for me and for the people I love.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
My short attention span.
You might not know this but I'm...
Featured in Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Events & PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Planning Director collectivo £80k to £100k plus a generous benefits package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media