Joint head of planning
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3417
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Date of birth
27 March 1966
The best thing about my job is...
Never being bored.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How little I still know.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hire brilliant people and anything is possible.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Ideas that can be summed up in less words than this.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I am at an age when I am more likely to be embarassing than be embarrassed.
The last time I was excited was...
About half-an-hour ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Running, good coffee, sunshine and flip-flops.
I really wish I had...
Worn a brace when I was younger.
I really wish I hadn't...
Developed a fear of flying.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
The great granddaughter of a pirate.
- Digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency Fill Recruitment to £35k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne