Joint head of planning
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3417
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Date of birth
27 March 1966
The best thing about my job is...
Never being bored.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How little I still know.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hire brilliant people and anything is possible.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Ideas that can be summed up in less words than this.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I am at an age when I am more likely to be embarassing than be embarrassed.
The last time I was excited was...
About half-an-hour ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Running, good coffee, sunshine and flip-flops.
I really wish I had...
Worn a brace when I was younger.
I really wish I hadn't...
Developed a fear of flying.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
The great granddaughter of a pirate.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad