Joint head of planning
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3417
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Date of birth
27 March 1966
The best thing about my job is...
Never being bored.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How little I still know.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hire brilliant people and anything is possible.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Ideas that can be summed up in less words than this.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I am at an age when I am more likely to be embarassing than be embarrassed.
The last time I was excited was...
About half-an-hour ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Running, good coffee, sunshine and flip-flops.
I really wish I had...
Worn a brace when I was younger.
I really wish I hadn't...
Developed a fear of flying.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
The great granddaughter of a pirate.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood