Joint head of planning
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3417
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Date of birth
27 March 1966
The best thing about my job is...
Never being bored.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
How little I still know.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Hire brilliant people and anything is possible.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Ideas that can be summed up in less words than this.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I am at an age when I am more likely to be embarassing than be embarrassed.
The last time I was excited was...
About half-an-hour ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Running, good coffee, sunshine and flip-flops.
I really wish I had...
Worn a brace when I was younger.
I really wish I hadn't...
Developed a fear of flying.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
The great granddaughter of a pirate.
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy