Head of European marketing
Honda Motor Europe
470 London Road, , Slough, Berkshire, SL3 8QY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Great challenge, great product, great people and all the toys you would want to play with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can't win an emotional argument with a rational argument.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Plan for tomorrow but live for today.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again with even more gusto.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Meeting and working with people who have an unusual passion for what they do and an infectious desire to learn about the new and different.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Mostly when someone comes up to me and says "Hi Ian, how are you?", and I have no idea who they are. It wasn't that long ago…
The last time I was excited was...
Every time I get on my VFR1200.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Approachable, confident and human.
I really love...
To ride motorbikes, walk in the hills, shoot clay pigeons,
I really wish I had...
Passed my bike test when I was a lot younger so I could have enjoyed the thrill so much more.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
My love of custard and the inevitable consquence of an ever-increasing waistline.
You might not know this but I'm...
I've just passed my advanced motorbike test.
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: (Digital, Print, Marketing, Events) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers