Head of European marketing
Honda Motor Europe
470 London Road, , Slough, Berkshire, SL3 8QY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Great challenge, great product, great people and all the toys you would want to play with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You can't win an emotional argument with a rational argument.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Plan for tomorrow but live for today.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all again with even more gusto.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Meeting and working with people who have an unusual passion for what they do and an infectious desire to learn about the new and different.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Mostly when someone comes up to me and says "Hi Ian, how are you?", and I have no idea who they are. It wasn't that long ago…
The last time I was excited was...
Every time I get on my VFR1200.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Approachable, confident and human.
I really love...
To ride motorbikes, walk in the hills, shoot clay pigeons,
I really wish I had...
Passed my bike test when I was a lot younger so I could have enjoyed the thrill so much more.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
My love of custard and the inevitable consquence of an ever-increasing waistline.
You might not know this but I'm...
I've just passed my advanced motorbike test.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad