Group sales director
(020) 7478 2222
33 Golden Square, , London, , W1F 9JT
Date of birth
14 September 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The people, both internal and external. It's great to work in a company and an industry where I like almost everyone.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
I "re-learnt" that the single most important means of communication is face to face. No matter what, we mustn't forget that media remains a "people business".
The best advice I've ever had is...
Learn to let your intuition tell you when what you’re doing is just right.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
People. Particular the smart ones.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Too painful to recall.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm always excited.
I'd describe my personal style as...
People-focused. And determined.
I really love...
My friends. Especially the witty ones. And cheese.
I really wish I had...
More time. In every day.
I really wish I hadn't...
There's nothing I wish I hadn't done; I've learnt from it all.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Not able to do three evening functions in a single week anymore… sadly.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £200 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)