Chief investment director
(020) 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Date of birth
1 December 1969
The best thing about my job is...
Seeking out the "art of possible".
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't fall asleep on the train home – no trains home from Margate after 12am.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You get in life what you negotiate, not what you deserve.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Taken out a loan and bought shares in Google.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Acts of genuine charitable kindness. We all have so much to give back and don't.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Dressed as one half of Stavros Flatly in front of 130 colleagues.
The last time I was excited was...
Hoping to catch an OMUL (trout) in Lake Baikal Russia. Amazing country, amazing place.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Closing my eyes.
I really wish I had...
Learnt Spanish as a kid – with my name, it's obvious.
I really wish I hadn't...
Mistaken two slabs for two tablets of Exlax before a client pitch.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Qualified rugby referee.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure