Chief investment director
(020) 7182 6400
247, Tottenham Court Road, London, , W1T 7QX
Date of birth
1 December 1969
The best thing about my job is...
Seeking out the "art of possible".
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't fall asleep on the train home – no trains home from Margate after 12am.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You get in life what you negotiate, not what you deserve.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Taken out a loan and bought shares in Google.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Acts of genuine charitable kindness. We all have so much to give back and don't.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Dressed as one half of Stavros Flatly in front of 130 colleagues.
The last time I was excited was...
Hoping to catch an OMUL (trout) in Lake Baikal Russia. Amazing country, amazing place.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Closing my eyes.
I really wish I had...
Learnt Spanish as a kid – with my name, it's obvious.
I really wish I hadn't...
Mistaken two slabs for two tablets of Exlax before a client pitch.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Qualified rugby referee.
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EXHIBITION DESIGNER - EXHIBITION DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Manager- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £27k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media