Ogilvy & Mather
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, , E14 4QB
Date of birth
11 February 1961
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Not to leave your keys by the front door. It's where burglars look first.
The best advice I've ever had is...
From Gerry Moira: "Choose happiness."
If I was 21 again, I would...
Spend longer working as a deckhand on the gin palace yacht than I did.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Given up history aged 11.
The worst thing about me is...
Seeing too many sides of the argument.
You might not know this but I'm...
Still drumming with the same quartet after 30 years.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building