Commercial sales director
(020) 8612 7953
22 Long Acre, , London, , WC2E 9LY
Date of birth
14 July 1969
The best thing about my job is...
The speed and enterprise that is Northern and Shell.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Channel 5 isn't small. It reaches 31 million people each week and is growing. The newspapers and magazines add another eight million to this. We're mass, we do bespoke well and we can integrate. Perfecto!
The best advice I've ever had is...
Perception is often different from reality. if you want the truth, find out for yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not change a thing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The loyalty, energy and commitment I have seen from the Channel 5 team, day in day out, since I started. They've worked extremely hard and I'm very proud.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Azon Howie and Ross Belcher slow dance (they'd had a few).
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Azon Howie and Ross Belcher slow dance (I'd had a few).
I'd describe my personal style as...
Individual and challenging.
I really love...
Those close to me who have helped me, whatever that is. There's a lot of very nice people in our industry and my list is growing.
I really wish I had...
A lower golf handicap.
I really wish I hadn't...
A high handicap.
The worst thing about me is...
My chipping followed closely by my putting. I admit it's bad but I'm trying to improve.
You might not know this but I'm...
Ever so slightly disappointed that my driving (golf) doesn't get the credit it deserves.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business Development Director Stonor £60,000 - £70,000 plus car, Buckinghamshire
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned