Commercial sales director
(020) 8612 7953
22 Long Acre, , London, , WC2E 9LY
Date of birth
14 July 1969
The best thing about my job is...
The speed and enterprise that is Northern and Shell.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Channel 5 isn't small. It reaches 31 million people each week and is growing. The newspapers and magazines add another eight million to this. We're mass, we do bespoke well and we can integrate. Perfecto!
The best advice I've ever had is...
Perception is often different from reality. if you want the truth, find out for yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not change a thing.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The loyalty, energy and commitment I have seen from the Channel 5 team, day in day out, since I started. They've worked extremely hard and I'm very proud.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Watching Azon Howie and Ross Belcher slow dance (they'd had a few).
The last time I was excited was...
Watching Azon Howie and Ross Belcher slow dance (I'd had a few).
I'd describe my personal style as...
Individual and challenging.
I really love...
Those close to me who have helped me, whatever that is. There's a lot of very nice people in our industry and my list is growing.
I really wish I had...
A lower golf handicap.
I really wish I hadn't...
A high handicap.
The worst thing about me is...
My chipping followed closely by my putting. I admit it's bad but I'm trying to improve.
You might not know this but I'm...
Ever so slightly disappointed that my driving (golf) doesn't get the credit it deserves.
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne