Executive creative director
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
(020) 7616 3774
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
It's always challenging.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't let your kids know your iTunes password.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You may want to consider advertising.
If I was 21 again, I would...
As a student, I wish I'd lived in digs.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Dedicated creative people.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Many years ago.
The last time I was excited was...
Thirty seconds before.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Helping kids find their creativity.
I really wish I had...
Bought the first house I saw in 1996.
I really wish I hadn't...
Buggered my knee up.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch