(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
21 August 1967
The best thing about my job is...
Right now, it's getting bigger and more interesting every week.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That you just can't sell great, big-budget digital work to senior people who aren't personally engaged, excited and optimistic about technology… so you need to hook them through digital apps relating to personal passions (football/punk/cars/badgers) first.
The best advice I've ever had is...
You can if you think you can (L Brooks).
If I was 21 again, I would...
Accept a job offer from Jon Claydon again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The fact that wave after wave of technological innovation (forever and ever) will mean that digital will always be at the most exciting end of marketing and culture. That and Positive Vibrations (Babylon By Bus, Live) RN Marley.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Last week, when I reached for a hanky in a client meeting and pulled out a pair of my three-year-old's pants. By fluke, they featured an Ankylosaurus. And were clean.
The last time I was excited was...
Today, watching Andy Sandoz (Work Club's creative director) making a presentation on data ("The God Particle") to 150 bemused marketers. Their faces said: "I don't know what it is, but I like it."
I'd describe my personal style as...
Complementary to my awesome partners in the Club.
I really love...
Fast sailing beyond sight of land at night.
I really wish I had...
Asked Jane McNeill to be a co-founder of Work Club.
I really wish I hadn't...
Moved to Wandsworth.
The worst thing about me is...
My appallingly short attention sp…
You might not know this but I'm...
The Risotto King.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Senior Planner c£65k + bens Direct Recruitment c£65k + bens. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist - 40k + bens Direct Recruitment 40k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7