Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4257
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
28 May 1962
The best thing about my job is...
It feels like a new job everyday.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's a privilege to keep learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Immature with age.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Want the life I'm having.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Fourth hole – Woodenbridge, Co. Wicklow.
The last time I was excited was...
In my little recording studio making music with my lovely kids.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Taken up golf earlier in life.
I really wish I hadn't...
Gone home early.
The worst thing about me is...
Thinking I can fit everything in.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not really a "Kevin". My real name is "Keiv" from the Gaelic for Kevin – "Caoimhin".
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'