Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4257
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
28 May 1962
The best thing about my job is...
It feels like a new job everyday.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
It's a privilege to keep learning.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Immature with age.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Want the life I'm having.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Fourth hole – Woodenbridge, Co. Wicklow.
The last time I was excited was...
In my little recording studio making music with my lovely kids.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Taken up golf earlier in life.
I really wish I hadn't...
Gone home early.
The worst thing about me is...
Thinking I can fit everything in.
You might not know this but I'm...
Not really a "Kevin". My real name is "Keiv" from the Gaelic for Kevin – "Caoimhin".
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing Editor - Online Publisher - Parenting Ultimate Asset £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director - Shopper/Integrated £65k+ Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'