Omnicom Media Group
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with hugely talented, fun and smart people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Keep things simple.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't try and do everything yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing young talent developing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Way too confidential.
The last time I was excited was...
As a board we agreed a new division for OMG UK – watch this space.
I'd describe my personal style as...
People person – firm but fair.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More time to see my family and friends.
I really wish I hadn't...
Agreed to swim 100 lengths with my daughter for charity.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't put down my BB.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-professional footballer's daughter.
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne