Omnicom Media Group
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with hugely talented, fun and smart people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Keep things simple.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't try and do everything yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing young talent developing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Way too confidential.
The last time I was excited was...
As a board we agreed a new division for OMG UK – watch this space.
I'd describe my personal style as...
People person – firm but fair.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More time to see my family and friends.
I really wish I hadn't...
Agreed to swim 100 lengths with my daughter for charity.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't put down my BB.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-professional footballer's daughter.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Pitch Consultants £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Group Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment £65-£70k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Executive Stopgap £22000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Small to Medium Corporate Bupa Competitive + Bonus + Car + Benefits, Staines