Omnicom Media Group
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with hugely talented, fun and smart people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Keep things simple.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't try and do everything yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing young talent developing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Way too confidential.
The last time I was excited was...
As a board we agreed a new division for OMG UK – watch this space.
I'd describe my personal style as...
People person – firm but fair.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More time to see my family and friends.
I really wish I hadn't...
Agreed to swim 100 lengths with my daughter for charity.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't put down my BB.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-professional footballer's daughter.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned