Omnicom Media Group
Fitzroy House, 11, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Working with hugely talented, fun and smart people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Keep things simple.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Don't try and do everything yourself.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing young talent developing.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Way too confidential.
The last time I was excited was...
As a board we agreed a new division for OMG UK – watch this space.
I'd describe my personal style as...
People person – firm but fair.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
More time to see my family and friends.
I really wish I hadn't...
Agreed to swim 100 lengths with my daughter for charity.
The worst thing about me is...
I can't put down my BB.
You might not know this but I'm...
An ex-professional footballer's daughter.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure