Head of trading
MPG Media Contacts
(020) 7393 2498
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Date of birth
25 September 1959
The best thing about my job is...
The fun it allows us all to have.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Late nights are harder to recover from when you're older.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust your instincts.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Learn to play the piano.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A desire to have creature comforts in life for me and Mrs B.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In Las Vegas.
The last time I was excited was...
On the first tee at Pebble Beach.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lower key than it used to be.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A lower handicap.
I really wish I hadn't...
Done that thing in Las Vegas.
The worst thing about me is...
For others to decide.
You might not know this but I'm...
Suffering from Carpal Tunnel syndrome (it's not serious!).
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch