Head of trading
MPG Media Contacts
(020) 7393 2498
11 Great Newport Street, , London, , WC2H 7JA
Date of birth
25 September 1959
The best thing about my job is...
The fun it allows us all to have.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Late nights are harder to recover from when you're older.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Trust your instincts.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Learn to play the piano.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A desire to have creature comforts in life for me and Mrs B.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
In Las Vegas.
The last time I was excited was...
On the first tee at Pebble Beach.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Lower key than it used to be.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A lower handicap.
I really wish I hadn't...
Done that thing in Las Vegas.
The worst thing about me is...
For others to decide.
You might not know this but I'm...
Suffering from Carpal Tunnel syndrome (it's not serious!).
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager, Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £37000 - £46000 per annum, Reading
- Head of Creative Partnerships Communicorp UK Dependent on experience, Our head office is Manchester but you can be based at any of our stations.
- Retail Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again