(020) 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Date of birth
16 November 1966
The best thing about my job is...
Discovering new talent.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Keep looking forward.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Always stop drinking before you think you need to.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Wear factor 50.
The thing that really inspires me is...
A sunny day on a beach in Cornwall.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Trying to surf (see above).
The last time I was excited was...
9-0, Primrose Hill U11 vs Mallinson U11.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
A love of exercise.
I really wish I hadn't...
Such a sweet tooth.
The worst thing about me is...
My inability to throw things away.
You might not know this but I'm...
A 100m champion (Bucks U11s).
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44