Managing director, The Mail on Sunday
+44 (0)20 7938 6489.
Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT
8th May 1965
Fantasy business partner
Sir Tom Hunter.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Always switch the lights off in the Gulfstream.
They know who they are.
Soho House, George, The Hospital, Wisley.
Desert island objects
Solar-powered computer, golf clubs, helicopter.
None spring to mind.
The Mail on Sunday, GQ, The Apprentice, Heart, mailonline.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Paying Prince $1 million.
Golf with Tiger Woods, Disney with Georgia and Anya, great news story breaking around two o'clock Saturday afternoon and Le Manoir for dinner with Mrs M.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Alec Baldwin (but he'd need to shed a few pounds).
TV Times, 1985 to 1988; The MoS, 1988 to 1998; The Independent, 1998 to 2001; Associated New Ventures, 2001 to 2003; The MoS, 2003 to present.
Batman. I just love the gadgets.
I'm still trying to find it.
Best job outside advertising
Safeway, New Malden.
Miron rarely seems to be out of the headlines what with his paper's Prince CD giveaway and his trumpeting of the Mail Online's successful figures. Reports linking him with a big job at ITV can't have done his prospects at Associated any harm after he decided to stay put.
Most expensive purchase
How about my ex-wife's house and car?
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm fortunate to work with some incredibly talented people.
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media