Member – WPP Advisory Board
(020) 7408 2204
27 Farm Street, London, W1J 5RJ
Date of birth
21 November 1929
The best thing about my job is...
It has no job description.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
If you keep pounding Marmite with the flat of your knife, it turns pale.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Challenge all certainties, including this one.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be seriously displeased.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being made to wear plus-fours when I was seven.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Mastered the xylophone.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted so many hours reading One Day.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
An extremely humble person.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile