Member – WPP Advisory Board
(020) 7408 2204
27 Farm Street, London, W1J 5RJ
Date of birth
21 November 1929
The best thing about my job is...
It has no job description.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
If you keep pounding Marmite with the flat of your knife, it turns pale.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Challenge all certainties, including this one.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Be seriously displeased.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Being made to wear plus-fours when I was seven.
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Mastered the xylophone.
I really wish I hadn't...
Wasted so many hours reading One Day.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
An extremely humble person.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure