Beattie McGuinness Bungay
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Date of birth
Laugh at me and my aching bones
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You never stop dreaming of a bigger, better idea.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never give up.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not drink quite as much Snake Bite.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing other people achieve the unachievable.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
A Snake Bite-related incident, I suspect. But can't remember it, obviously.
The last time I was excited was...
Doing aerobatics with the Breitling Jet Air Display Team and opening my eyes to discover I had survived.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A TK Maxx lorry careering through a Dulux paint factory preparing a fresh batch of beige.
I really love...
You all. And puppies. And most of the people at BMB. Jordan winds me up. And Ant. She is making my guest tea but not me because I forgot her birthday. I mean, come on.
I really wish I had...
More time. And a cuppa.
I really wish I hadn't...
Forgotten Ant's birthday.
The worst thing about me is...
Forgetting birthdays. I blame the Snake Bite.
You might not know this but I'm...
Co-producing a movie with the gentleman that made Bend It Like Beckham. It's a true story about a poltergeist that moves into a council house in the mid-70s. It's called When The Lights Went Out and it's flippin' scary.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Witney
- Senior Account Director - Manchester Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum, Manchester
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad