Beattie McGuinness Bungay
16 Shorts Gardens, London, WC2H 9AU
Date of birth
Laugh at me and my aching bones
The best thing about my job is...
No two days are the same.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
You never stop dreaming of a bigger, better idea.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Never give up.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not drink quite as much Snake Bite.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Seeing other people achieve the unachievable.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
A Snake Bite-related incident, I suspect. But can't remember it, obviously.
The last time I was excited was...
Doing aerobatics with the Breitling Jet Air Display Team and opening my eyes to discover I had survived.
I'd describe my personal style as...
A TK Maxx lorry careering through a Dulux paint factory preparing a fresh batch of beige.
I really love...
You all. And puppies. And most of the people at BMB. Jordan winds me up. And Ant. She is making my guest tea but not me because I forgot her birthday. I mean, come on.
I really wish I had...
More time. And a cuppa.
I really wish I hadn't...
Forgotten Ant's birthday.
The worst thing about me is...
Forgetting birthdays. I blame the Snake Bite.
You might not know this but I'm...
Co-producing a movie with the gentleman that made Bend It Like Beckham. It's a true story about a poltergeist that moves into a council house in the mid-70s. It's called When The Lights Went Out and it's flippin' scary.
- Client Associate - London Adam Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Media Planner Adam Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Preston
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'