Chief creative officer
(020) 7612 1777
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
13 August 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The daily adventure I share with all the clients and staff that I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That Arsenal fans who back Arsene Wenger's bizarre buying strategy, and seem to think that finishing fourth in the Premier League is still something to be proud of, are deluded.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Work hard, try something new and don't be a wanker.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try everything I didn't first time round.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Challenges and problem-solving.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
This morning, when I caught sight of my gut in the bathroom mirror.
The last time I was excited was...
I get excited all the time, so it probably would have been 30 seconds ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Mischievous, friendly, honest, gung-ho.
I really love...
My partners… obviously. But also ping-pong, motorbikes, old cars, creativity, big loud guns, football, Jack Reacher, yoga pants, haloumi, typography, the smell of petrol, plum jam, sun on my face, design, The Black Keys, Ffffound, I Am Player, karma salad, Mario in a penguin suit, tuna steaks with samphire, millionaire's shortbread and nine other totally awesome things I really shouldn't mention.
I really wish I had...
A machine that could slow down time, and three Fabergé eggs.
I really wish I hadn't...
Je ne regrette rien.
The worst thing about me is...
Best to ask someone else.
You might not know this but I'm...
Fatally allergic to bullshit and sycophants.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne