Chief creative officer
(020) 7612 1777
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
13 August 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The daily adventure I share with all the clients and staff that I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That Arsenal fans who back Arsene Wenger's bizarre buying strategy, and seem to think that finishing fourth in the Premier League is still something to be proud of, are deluded.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Work hard, try something new and don't be a wanker.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try everything I didn't first time round.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Challenges and problem-solving.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
This morning, when I caught sight of my gut in the bathroom mirror.
The last time I was excited was...
I get excited all the time, so it probably would have been 30 seconds ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Mischievous, friendly, honest, gung-ho.
I really love...
My partners… obviously. But also ping-pong, motorbikes, old cars, creativity, big loud guns, football, Jack Reacher, yoga pants, haloumi, typography, the smell of petrol, plum jam, sun on my face, design, The Black Keys, Ffffound, I Am Player, karma salad, Mario in a penguin suit, tuna steaks with samphire, millionaire's shortbread and nine other totally awesome things I really shouldn't mention.
I really wish I had...
A machine that could slow down time, and three Fabergé eggs.
I really wish I hadn't...
Je ne regrette rien.
The worst thing about me is...
Best to ask someone else.
You might not know this but I'm...
Fatally allergic to bullshit and sycophants.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad