Chief creative officer
(020) 7612 1777
London, EC1V 5AR
Date of birth
13 August 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The daily adventure I share with all the clients and staff that I work with.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
That Arsenal fans who back Arsene Wenger's bizarre buying strategy, and seem to think that finishing fourth in the Premier League is still something to be proud of, are deluded.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Work hard, try something new and don't be a wanker.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Try everything I didn't first time round.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Challenges and problem-solving.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
This morning, when I caught sight of my gut in the bathroom mirror.
The last time I was excited was...
I get excited all the time, so it probably would have been 30 seconds ago.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Mischievous, friendly, honest, gung-ho.
I really love...
My partners… obviously. But also ping-pong, motorbikes, old cars, creativity, big loud guns, football, Jack Reacher, yoga pants, haloumi, typography, the smell of petrol, plum jam, sun on my face, design, The Black Keys, Ffffound, I Am Player, karma salad, Mario in a penguin suit, tuna steaks with samphire, millionaire's shortbread and nine other totally awesome things I really shouldn't mention.
I really wish I had...
A machine that could slow down time, and three Fabergé eggs.
I really wish I hadn't...
Je ne regrette rien.
The worst thing about me is...
Best to ask someone else.
You might not know this but I'm...
Fatally allergic to bullshit and sycophants.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director- Creative Solutions, Content Partnerships Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £34,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- Planner, Great London B2B Agency Direct Recruitment £60,000, London (Greater)