Chief strategy officer
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The people I spend the week with at PHD, especially Cheryl Allen.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"More" is still the answer.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Be true to yourself, lie like a bastard to everyone else." Thank you, Steve Henry.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Never have a hangover on my own time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Enduring ideas/properties that lift the spirit.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I really wish I hadn't agreed to go bald when PHD won Media Agency of the Year.
The last time I was excited was...
When Cadbury's Spots vs Stripes Minute To Win It first aired on TV.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
British pop art, Formula One motor-racing, architecture and design, living in London (the world's greatest city), going to Venice.
I really wish I had...
A modest palazzo in Venice, no Grand Canal view necessary.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold that flat in Shad Thames a decade ago that would now almost buy me a modest palazzo in Venice.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Always looking for the perfect sherry.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne