Chief strategy officer
The Telephone Exchange, 5 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7PH
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
The people I spend the week with at PHD, especially Cheryl Allen.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"More" is still the answer.
The best advice I've ever had is...
"Be true to yourself, lie like a bastard to everyone else." Thank you, Steve Henry.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Never have a hangover on my own time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Enduring ideas/properties that lift the spirit.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
I really wish I hadn't agreed to go bald when PHD won Media Agency of the Year.
The last time I was excited was...
When Cadbury's Spots vs Stripes Minute To Win It first aired on TV.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
British pop art, Formula One motor-racing, architecture and design, living in London (the world's greatest city), going to Venice.
I really wish I had...
A modest palazzo in Venice, no Grand Canal view necessary.
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold that flat in Shad Thames a decade ago that would now almost buy me a modest palazzo in Venice.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
Always looking for the perfect sherry.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Research Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000-£34000, London
- Programmatic Contractor Aspire £300 - £350 per day, London
- Qual Research Director Major Players £60000 - £80000 per annum, City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO