36-38 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
Date of birth
7 October 1958
The best thing about my job is...
The people. I love (and hate) the people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life is terrifyingly short.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Only God knows the truth.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Remember to turn up for my 21st birthday party this time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
A cross between Brad Pitt and Iggy Pop.
I really love...
Cheese and onion crisps.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten so much.
The worst thing about me is...
My impatient nature.
You might not know this but I'm...
Thinking of becoming a porn star.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits , London
- Freelance Account Director (social media) Source £250 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7