36-38 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
Date of birth
7 October 1958
The best thing about my job is...
The people. I love (and hate) the people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life is terrifyingly short.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Only God knows the truth.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Remember to turn up for my 21st birthday party this time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
A cross between Brad Pitt and Iggy Pop.
I really love...
Cheese and onion crisps.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten so much.
The worst thing about me is...
My impatient nature.
You might not know this but I'm...
Thinking of becoming a porn star.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Translation Project Manager Guru Careers £20 - 35k (DOE), The City, London (EC1)
- MW-Senior Motion Designers | Broadcast | Ad-hoc freelance Red Sofa London £150 - £280 per day + dependant on experience, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)