36-38 Carnaby Street, , London, , W1F 7DR
Date of birth
7 October 1958
The best thing about my job is...
The people. I love (and hate) the people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Life is terrifyingly short.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Only God knows the truth.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Remember to turn up for my 21st birthday party this time.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
A cross between Brad Pitt and Iggy Pop.
I really love...
Cheese and onion crisps.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Eaten so much.
The worst thing about me is...
My impatient nature.
You might not know this but I'm...
Thinking of becoming a porn star.
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account