(020) 7656 7641
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Clever people sharing their ideas with me. And free Smarties.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Beauchamp" is "Beecham".
The best advice I've ever had is...
A career is a series of comebacks – Frank Sinatra.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have more hair.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Long train journeys.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Picking up my dog's poo in front of Keeley Hawes.
The last time I was excited was...
Walking my dog and bumping into Keeley Hawes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
John Noakes meets Worzel Gummidge.
I really love...
Standing in a river at night, flicking around a ten-foot length of carbon fibre.
I really wish I had...
My own stretch of the Test.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
A former member of the punk band Junior Aspirin And The Pill Poppers.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planner Digital Planner - ATL Agency Red Sofa London £45000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Planning/Strategy Director Red Sofa London £70000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Shopper/Retail Planner/Strategist Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Front End Developer Michael Page Digital £400 - £500 per day, London