(020) 7656 7641
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Clever people sharing their ideas with me. And free Smarties.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
"Beauchamp" is "Beecham".
The best advice I've ever had is...
A career is a series of comebacks – Frank Sinatra.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Have more hair.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Long train journeys.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Picking up my dog's poo in front of Keeley Hawes.
The last time I was excited was...
Walking my dog and bumping into Keeley Hawes.
I'd describe my personal style as...
John Noakes meets Worzel Gummidge.
I really love...
Standing in a river at night, flicking around a ten-foot length of carbon fibre.
I really wish I had...
My own stretch of the Test.
I really wish I hadn't...
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
A former member of the punk band Junior Aspirin And The Pill Poppers.
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44