Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
29 April 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Clients want therapy, not cures.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Everyone has his reasons.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Dance more and drink less.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Because I have an inflexible wardrobe strategy.
The last time I was excited was...
Backstage at the ballet.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Stage, screen and stadium.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Apologised so freely: "sorry" has been the easiest word.
The worst thing about me is...
Poor co-ordination: can hardly cook, catch, cycle or play cricket.
You might not know this but I'm...
Able to sleep at will.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester