Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
29 April 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Clients want therapy, not cures.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Everyone has his reasons.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Dance more and drink less.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Because I have an inflexible wardrobe strategy.
The last time I was excited was...
Backstage at the ballet.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Stage, screen and stadium.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Apologised so freely: "sorry" has been the easiest word.
The worst thing about me is...
Poor co-ordination: can hardly cook, catch, cycle or play cricket.
You might not know this but I'm...
Able to sleep at will.
- Marketing and Communications Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Associate Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive- Luxury Retail- to £24k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager MediaMigo Recruitment imited Up to £50k basic + comms + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Great benefits, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch