Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
29 April 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Clients want therapy, not cures.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Everyone has his reasons.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Dance more and drink less.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Because I have an inflexible wardrobe strategy.
The last time I was excited was...
Backstage at the ballet.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Stage, screen and stadium.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Apologised so freely: "sorry" has been the easiest word.
The worst thing about me is...
Poor co-ordination: can hardly cook, catch, cycle or play cricket.
You might not know this but I'm...
Able to sleep at will.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DESIGNER - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Senior Digital Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, Slough
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies