Bartle Bogle Hegarty
(020) 7453 4110
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
Date of birth
29 April 1964
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Clients want therapy, not cures.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Everyone has his reasons.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Dance more and drink less.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Because I have an inflexible wardrobe strategy.
The last time I was excited was...
Backstage at the ballet.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
Stage, screen and stadium.
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Apologised so freely: "sorry" has been the easiest word.
The worst thing about me is...
Poor co-ordination: can hardly cook, catch, cycle or play cricket.
You might not know this but I'm...
Able to sleep at will.
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning