0161 832 8884
Astley House, Quay Street, Manchester, , M3 4AS
Date of birth
18 April 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everyday I learn new things about people good and bad. Never take them or their actions for granted.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Learn which battles to fight. When to stand and when to roll over.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being on the D&AD exec. I've met people I've admired for a long time. To be working with such talent is a real honour.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Probably most Sunday mornings after… I enjoy a few beers, but quite regularly experience "the fear" the next day. What did I do, what did I say? You've been there.
The last time I was excited was...
I rode my bike from Manchester to Windermere on Saturday, the hottest October day in a long time. It was brilliant.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Straight, approachable, Northern, creative.
I really love...
The great outdoors. I sail, swim, walk, mountain bike, road bike, ski. Why do I work in a city?
I really wish I had...
Worked in New York or London. Before we started Cheetham Bell, there were a few opportunities to expand my horizons. I didn't take them, but it didn't work out too bad.
I really wish I hadn't...
Fallen out with my brother Dave over business. I was young and foolish. It's my biggest mistake and one that haunts me everyday. I miss my best friend.
The worst thing about me is...
I wear my heart on my sleeve and sometimes that can cause me to say or do things in the heat of the moment that I regret later.
You might not know this but I'm...
A keen sailor and have skippered my own yacht across the Atlantic.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London