0161 832 8884
Astley House, Quay Street, Manchester, , M3 4AS
Date of birth
18 April 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everyday I learn new things about people good and bad. Never take them or their actions for granted.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Learn which battles to fight. When to stand and when to roll over.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being on the D&AD exec. I've met people I've admired for a long time. To be working with such talent is a real honour.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Probably most Sunday mornings after… I enjoy a few beers, but quite regularly experience "the fear" the next day. What did I do, what did I say? You've been there.
The last time I was excited was...
I rode my bike from Manchester to Windermere on Saturday, the hottest October day in a long time. It was brilliant.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Straight, approachable, Northern, creative.
I really love...
The great outdoors. I sail, swim, walk, mountain bike, road bike, ski. Why do I work in a city?
I really wish I had...
Worked in New York or London. Before we started Cheetham Bell, there were a few opportunities to expand my horizons. I didn't take them, but it didn't work out too bad.
I really wish I hadn't...
Fallen out with my brother Dave over business. I was young and foolish. It's my biggest mistake and one that haunts me everyday. I miss my best friend.
The worst thing about me is...
I wear my heart on my sleeve and sometimes that can cause me to say or do things in the heat of the moment that I regret later.
You might not know this but I'm...
A keen sailor and have skippered my own yacht across the Atlantic.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne