0161 832 8884
Astley House, Quay Street, Manchester, , M3 4AS
Date of birth
18 April 1966
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Everyday I learn new things about people good and bad. Never take them or their actions for granted.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Learn which battles to fight. When to stand and when to roll over.
If I was 21 again, I would...
The thing that really inspires me is...
Being on the D&AD exec. I've met people I've admired for a long time. To be working with such talent is a real honour.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Probably most Sunday mornings after… I enjoy a few beers, but quite regularly experience "the fear" the next day. What did I do, what did I say? You've been there.
The last time I was excited was...
I rode my bike from Manchester to Windermere on Saturday, the hottest October day in a long time. It was brilliant.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Straight, approachable, Northern, creative.
I really love...
The great outdoors. I sail, swim, walk, mountain bike, road bike, ski. Why do I work in a city?
I really wish I had...
Worked in New York or London. Before we started Cheetham Bell, there were a few opportunities to expand my horizons. I didn't take them, but it didn't work out too bad.
I really wish I hadn't...
Fallen out with my brother Dave over business. I was young and foolish. It's my biggest mistake and one that haunts me everyday. I miss my best friend.
The worst thing about me is...
I wear my heart on my sleeve and sometimes that can cause me to say or do things in the heat of the moment that I regret later.
You might not know this but I'm...
A keen sailor and have skippered my own yacht across the Atlantic.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure