Wieden & Kennedy
16 Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR
Date of birth
9 July 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Money doesn't make it worth doing something in which you don't believe.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Progress depends upon the unreasonable man.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a year off to travel.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sticking my head through a cardboard cow in pursuit of new business.
The last time I was excited was...
That's between me and my wife.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Mod mock goth.
I really love...
Tom Waits, Jonathan Franzen, David Lynch, Jim Woodring, Fountains of Wayne, Breaking Bad, Jack Kirby, The Fall, John Updike, The Coen Brothers.
I really wish I had...
The ability to play guitar amazingly well.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought that expensive suit I never wear.
The worst thing about me is...
Irritable, distracted, selfish, forgetful, pedantic, controlling, egotistical, insecure etc.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned