Wieden & Kennedy
16 Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR
Date of birth
9 July 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Money doesn't make it worth doing something in which you don't believe.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Progress depends upon the unreasonable man.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a year off to travel.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sticking my head through a cardboard cow in pursuit of new business.
The last time I was excited was...
That's between me and my wife.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Mod mock goth.
I really love...
Tom Waits, Jonathan Franzen, David Lynch, Jim Woodring, Fountains of Wayne, Breaking Bad, Jack Kirby, The Fall, John Updike, The Coen Brothers.
I really wish I had...
The ability to play guitar amazingly well.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought that expensive suit I never wear.
The worst thing about me is...
Irritable, distracted, selfish, forgetful, pedantic, controlling, egotistical, insecure etc.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign