Wieden & Kennedy
16 Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR
Date of birth
9 July 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Money doesn't make it worth doing something in which you don't believe.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Progress depends upon the unreasonable man.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a year off to travel.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sticking my head through a cardboard cow in pursuit of new business.
The last time I was excited was...
That's between me and my wife.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Mod mock goth.
I really love...
Tom Waits, Jonathan Franzen, David Lynch, Jim Woodring, Fountains of Wayne, Breaking Bad, Jack Kirby, The Fall, John Updike, The Coen Brothers.
I really wish I had...
The ability to play guitar amazingly well.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought that expensive suit I never wear.
The worst thing about me is...
Irritable, distracted, selfish, forgetful, pedantic, controlling, egotistical, insecure etc.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne