Wieden & Kennedy
16 Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR
Date of birth
9 July 1962
The best thing about my job is...
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Money doesn't make it worth doing something in which you don't believe.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Progress depends upon the unreasonable man.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Take a year off to travel.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
Sticking my head through a cardboard cow in pursuit of new business.
The last time I was excited was...
That's between me and my wife.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Mod mock goth.
I really love...
Tom Waits, Jonathan Franzen, David Lynch, Jim Woodring, Fountains of Wayne, Breaking Bad, Jack Kirby, The Fall, John Updike, The Coen Brothers.
I really wish I had...
The ability to play guitar amazingly well.
I really wish I hadn't...
Bought that expensive suit I never wear.
The worst thing about me is...
Irritable, distracted, selfish, forgetful, pedantic, controlling, egotistical, insecure etc.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control