Chief creative officer
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Date of birth
29 May 1975
The best thing about my job is...
The ceremonial headgear.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't get into a golf buggy with Anil Pillai, the UK chief executive of LBi.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Try to live in the moment.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Tell myself to think harder about relationships.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Worn a ridiculous pink wooly hat as a teenager.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International copywriter Hanson Search Between 45 000 and 54 000 Euros , Milan (IT)
- Brand Development Manager - 4 month contract Stopgap competitive, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood