Chief creative officer
Atlantis Building, Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6UR
Date of birth
29 May 1975
The best thing about my job is...
The ceremonial headgear.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Don't get into a golf buggy with Anil Pillai, the UK chief executive of LBi.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Try to live in the moment.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Tell myself to think harder about relationships.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Worn a ridiculous pink wooly hat as a teenager.
The worst thing about me is...
You might not know this but I'm...
- Head of PR, Pharma & FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000-£65000, London
- PR Account Director Major Players £37000 - £47000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Content Executive AF Selection £20000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Team Leader, Product Marketing - GTM Thomson Reuters Competitive, London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media