(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Laughter. Tears. Something for everyone, really.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
This technological revolution we're living through is never going to end.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you want to be understood, then listen.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all just the same.
The thing that really inspires me is...
We pass this way but once.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I put "thatched cottage" into Google in front of my mother-in-law.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm always excited. It's another Diem to Carpe.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Like a bloke running to shoulder-charge a locked door, only to find it opened at the last second.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold Google at 398.
The worst thing about me is...
Really quite common. Or so my therapist says.
You might not know this but I'm...
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad