(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Laughter. Tears. Something for everyone, really.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
This technological revolution we're living through is never going to end.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you want to be understood, then listen.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all just the same.
The thing that really inspires me is...
We pass this way but once.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I put "thatched cottage" into Google in front of my mother-in-law.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm always excited. It's another Diem to Carpe.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Like a bloke running to shoulder-charge a locked door, only to find it opened at the last second.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold Google at 398.
The worst thing about me is...
Really quite common. Or so my therapist says.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood