(020) 7407 7800
London, SE1 1EN
Date of birth
The best thing about my job is...
Laughter. Tears. Something for everyone, really.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
This technological revolution we're living through is never going to end.
The best advice I've ever had is...
If you want to be understood, then listen.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all just the same.
The thing that really inspires me is...
We pass this way but once.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
When I put "thatched cottage" into Google in front of my mother-in-law.
The last time I was excited was...
I'm always excited. It's another Diem to Carpe.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Like a bloke running to shoulder-charge a locked door, only to find it opened at the last second.
I really love...
I really wish I had...
I really wish I hadn't...
Sold Google at 398.
The worst thing about me is...
Really quite common. Or so my therapist says.
You might not know this but I'm...
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1
- Account Director Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Munich
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, London