CHI & Partners
(020) 7462 8580
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
30 June 1956
The best thing about my job is...
Not having to do it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
New York isn't so bad after all.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Think before you speak.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not settle for a 2:2.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The power of creativity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On behalf of people who think process is more important.
The last time I was excited was...
Working with Charles Inge.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Johnny Hornby's energy.
I really wish I hadn't...
Forgotten so much along the way.
The worst thing about me is...
Assuming the agenda is the one on the table.
You might not know this but I'm...
Open to invitations.
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44