CHI & Partners
(020) 7462 8580
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
Date of birth
30 June 1956
The best thing about my job is...
Not having to do it.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
New York isn't so bad after all.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Think before you speak.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Not settle for a 2:2.
The thing that really inspires me is...
The power of creativity.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
On behalf of people who think process is more important.
The last time I was excited was...
Working with Charles Inge.
I'd describe my personal style as...
I really love...
I really wish I had...
Johnny Hornby's energy.
I really wish I hadn't...
Forgotten so much along the way.
The worst thing about me is...
Assuming the agenda is the one on the table.
You might not know this but I'm...
Open to invitations.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Senior Programme Manager / Junior Account Director - £36k. Charity/NFP MODA consult £36k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director - Global Advertising Agency,FMCG brand. £65k salary. ATL MODA consult Around £65k + excellent benefits & career path, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned