Managing director, Condé Nast Britain; vice-president, Condé Nast International
(020) 7152 3082
Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, , W1S 1JU
Date of birth
4 March 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Working with sophistitcated people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Glossy print is absolutely not in decline.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Arrive early, leave early.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all over again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Clever, amusing, well-turned-out colleagues.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Reading the new Vogue and GQ in my bath this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Upbeat, mischievous, usually polite, consistent.
I really love...
Sunshine, India, waterskiing, my country house, writing my books.
I really wish I had...
Less need for sleep.
I really wish I hadn't...
Voted Liberal in my very first General Election.
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency for impatience.
You might not know this but I'm...
A reformed jailbird (Colombo Prison, Sri Lanka, 1984).
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Mid-Weight Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director BEcause Brand Experience £45-£55k based on experience + bonus, benefits â€¦ & the odd company jolly! , Ascot, Berkshire / SE1