Managing director, Condé Nast Britain; vice-president, Condé Nast International
(020) 7152 3082
Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, , W1S 1JU
Date of birth
4 March 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Working with sophistitcated people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Glossy print is absolutely not in decline.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Arrive early, leave early.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all over again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Clever, amusing, well-turned-out colleagues.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Reading the new Vogue and GQ in my bath this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Upbeat, mischievous, usually polite, consistent.
I really love...
Sunshine, India, waterskiing, my country house, writing my books.
I really wish I had...
Less need for sleep.
I really wish I hadn't...
Voted Liberal in my very first General Election.
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency for impatience.
You might not know this but I'm...
A reformed jailbird (Colombo Prison, Sri Lanka, 1984).
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Halifax
- Recruitment Consultant - Work on Tier One Media Sales Clients! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent career opportunities!, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies