Managing director, Condé Nast Britain; vice-president, Condé Nast International
(020) 7152 3082
Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, , W1S 1JU
Date of birth
4 March 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Working with sophistitcated people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Glossy print is absolutely not in decline.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Arrive early, leave early.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all over again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Clever, amusing, well-turned-out colleagues.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Reading the new Vogue and GQ in my bath this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Upbeat, mischievous, usually polite, consistent.
I really love...
Sunshine, India, waterskiing, my country house, writing my books.
I really wish I had...
Less need for sleep.
I really wish I hadn't...
Voted Liberal in my very first General Election.
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency for impatience.
You might not know this but I'm...
A reformed jailbird (Colombo Prison, Sri Lanka, 1984).
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne