Managing director, Condé Nast Britain; vice-president, Condé Nast International
(020) 7152 3082
Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, , W1S 1JU
Date of birth
4 March 1957
The best thing about my job is...
Working with sophistitcated people.
The key thing I've learnt recently is...
Glossy print is absolutely not in decline.
The best advice I've ever had is...
Arrive early, leave early.
If I was 21 again, I would...
Do it all over again.
The thing that really inspires me is...
Clever, amusing, well-turned-out colleagues.
The last time I was embarrassed was...
The last time I was excited was...
Reading the new Vogue and GQ in my bath this morning.
I'd describe my personal style as...
Upbeat, mischievous, usually polite, consistent.
I really love...
Sunshine, India, waterskiing, my country house, writing my books.
I really wish I had...
Less need for sleep.
I really wish I hadn't...
Voted Liberal in my very first General Election.
The worst thing about me is...
A tendency for impatience.
You might not know this but I'm...
A reformed jailbird (Colombo Prison, Sri Lanka, 1984).
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London