+44 (0)20 7837 3737.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
1st January 1963
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Does letting my lawn grow longer count?
Desert island objects
A bottle of Scotch, a pack of Marlboro Lights and a bag of smoky bacon crisps.
The Times, The Week, 24, Capital FM, iGoogle.
Biggest risk taken
Letting my PA answer this questionnaire!
A sunny summer Sunday.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Still going strong after 22 years.
Best job outside advertising
Injecting jelly into pork pies.
Whyte has much to celebrate in his four years at McCann, not least having silenced the critics who said he wouldn't last in the chief executive's role. Polished, intelligent and eminently capable, if a little socially awkward, Whyte doesn't crave the media spotlight as much as his peers.
Most expensive purchase
Cigarettes to feed a habit that lasted 25 years.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I've never been any good at mediocre.
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'