+44 (0)20 7837 3737.
Communications House, 7-11 Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1EX
1st January 1963
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Does letting my lawn grow longer count?
Desert island objects
A bottle of Scotch, a pack of Marlboro Lights and a bag of smoky bacon crisps.
The Times, The Week, 24, Capital FM, iGoogle.
Biggest risk taken
Letting my PA answer this questionnaire!
A sunny summer Sunday.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Still going strong after 22 years.
Best job outside advertising
Injecting jelly into pork pies.
Whyte has much to celebrate in his four years at McCann, not least having silenced the critics who said he wouldn't last in the chief executive's role. Polished, intelligent and eminently capable, if a little socially awkward, Whyte doesn't crave the media spotlight as much as his peers.
Most expensive purchase
Cigarettes to feed a habit that lasted 25 years.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I've never been any good at mediocre.
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44